BNP Paribas Asset Management is ‘the asset manager for a changing world’. We say this because we believe an exclusive focus on financial data and short-term performance does not produce long-term growth or investment returns. We take a broader approach and rigorously scrutinise the behaviours of companies and governments to deliver what our clients want most: long-term sustainable investment returns, built on the firm foundation of quality assets.
Our unwavering focus on delivering long-term sustainable investment returns has shaped our company and informs all that we do: our business strategy, our products, our processes, our culture, how we engage with clients, and the companies and markets we invest in.
Today, we manage EUR 445 billion across a broad range of asset classes on behalf of investors across the globe.
Five key features separate us from other asset managers.
- Our breadth and depth of our investment experience: We have 40 plus specialised investment teams covering different asset classes, regions and approaches
- Our local footprint and global scale: We are present in over 30 countries around the world, meaning we are close to our clients and the investment we make on their behalf
- Our focus on long-term sustainable returns: We integrate environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors into our investment processes so that we can deliver better portfolio outcomes and help shape a better future for the world
- Our diversity and culture: Our business culture attracts, develops and retains a highly diverse team of leading investment professionals
- Our resilient and scalable platform: Our heritage, scale and ownership enables us to take a longer-term perspective, which means we can innovate and invest in our business and people to benefit our clients
MORE ABOUT US
How we invest
|Learn why we are the asset manager for a changing world.||Discover the six pillars that underpin how we invest.||Your investment goals, our investment solutions.|
Source: BNP Paribas Asset Management, as of 30 September 2020.